here we go then
1. What’s your name? Mentha.
2. When is your birthday? 14 October 1066
3. Where are you from? Pennsylvania.
4. Have a crush? mayyyyybe
5. What’s your favorite color? Purple
6. Write something in all caps? THESE DORKS STOP BEING CUTE (if you’ve ever read my tags, you understand)
7. Got a favorite band/artist? nope
8. Favorite number? point nine nine nine repeating
9. Favorite drink? Coffee
AND NOW I TAG THUSLY
I didn’t draw anything all week
Simon Willem Maris
Portrait of a Young Black Woman
44 x 29 cm.
The Image of the Black in Western Art Research Project and Photo Archive, W.E.B. Du Bois Institute for African and African American Research, Harvard University
19th century was hard on these ancient old geezers yeppp considering how long and used they’d been to being empires that others were at the mercy of- not the reverse! Iran’s talking about the Russo-Persian Wars in 1804-1813, where Iran was forced to cede territory to Imperial Russia, China the Opium Wars and India the official formation of the British Raj- which transferred India from being run by the East India Company to the Empire itself, after the unsuccessful Indian Rebellion of 1857.